Work with the Top Ranked Mobile Apps
Hotmob works with the top ranked mobile publishers to monetize their traffic into revenue with measurable result. Hotmob has built up the first and largest mobile media network in Hong Kong and Greater China Region by partnering with the top social networking media, mobile TVs, content providers, media publishers, Internet forums, mobile operators, and device producers.
Monetize your app with ad serving system
Hotmob provides a well-developed Software Development Kit (SDK), which integrate your app with an advanced ad serving system easily. It enables the running of a wide variety of mobile ads on your app and the generation of revenue from the mobile traffic in return. Moreover, our online tracking and reporting service can help you to measure your campaign performance (ROI) and optimize the results.
Promote your app through the ad network
Take advantage of Hotmob’s mobile ad network, you can engage the download of your app or promote your ad campaign by advertising across the top ranked apps in the affiliate platforms, with a great discount or for free on your own properties.
Mobile Market Intelligence – In Strategic Relationship with The Nielsen Company
In March 2011, Hotmob entered in a strategic relationship with the global measurement and analytical provider, The Nielsen Company, to launch the first mobile Internet audience measurement service – Mobile Market Intelligence (Mobile MI) in Hong Kong. It helps support the advertising decision of mobile publishers and advertisers who are looking for reliable data and insights, enabling them staying ahead of the rapid technological evolution and being connected with their targeted consumers.
Mobile Advertising Marketplace (MAM) – Award-Winning Solution
Developed by Hotmob, MAM is an award-winning solution in mobile advertising tailor-made to facilitate the process of buying and selling ads in the mobile advertising market and to connect all the market players. MAM is an intelligent innovation in building up the advertising revenue model for mobile publishers.
Hotmob has demonstrated her creativity in local and international awards, reinforcing her position in the industry.
- Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award 2011 (APEA)
- Most Promising Entrepreneurship Award
- Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards 2011
- MARKies Awards: The Best Use of Media – Mobile
- MARKies Awards: The Best Web Design
- Marketing Magazine’s Agency of the Year Awards 2010
- Mobile Marketing Agency of the Year Awards – Bronze Award
- The 10th International Asia Pacific ICT Alliance Awards 2010 (APICTA Awards)
- Best of New Media & Entertainment
- The Hong Kong ICT Awards 2009
- Best Ubiquitous Networking (Digital Media Marketing Campaign) – Sliver Award
- Best Ubiquitous Networking Certificate of Merit – Best New Start-up Company